[B&] Time Trials 1 [B&] Time Trials 1

Great intro

Looks nice, and the music is good too. I would insert a background or something in here though?

[B&]Banned Book [B&]Banned Book

Good for a first flash

A decent short flash, it's good for making a name I guess, so keep it up!

Work a little on the graphics though, and try to draw more B& members in your movies instead of stick figures I guess...? Keep up the promoting efforts, and I'm looking forward to see how the B& Battalion will turn out...!

LL - GraveLocks 1st LD LL - GraveLocks 1st LD

Awesome!

Nice 1st Lock Day Flash, and keep it up!

I've shared the secret formula with Wine before, and so I did with you, so use it! You'll have guaranteed success!

Also, I liked this still of course!

<3 Quince

GraveLock responds:

<3 Quince

Dressup Chrissy. Dressup Chrissy.

Nude? Who needs 2 see nude girls...?

I most likely agree with you that questions about how to get a picture nude is irritating. Dress up games are fun because you can try out different styles of fashion, or even make your own line! The graphics are good, and the style is fun, ranging from high-tech to angelic-style.

Well done! I hope to see more of those, if you are thinking about making more of them, that is! :D

EmeraldTokyo responds:

I am actually. I have three of them I'm working on now. They're far from finished. The outfits take time to make.

Thanks for the review and nice score. ^_^

Train Robber! Train Robber!

Cowboys 'n stuff...

Even though it's not as great as dad 'n me, or as alien homonid, it wasn't bad. like all your games, it had GREAT graphics, and smooth gameplay. MAYOR plusses on those! Keep up the good work, and oh, please convert dad 'n me to cube or ps2 will you? (or maybe DS or PSP?)

Greetz

The Pickup Game The Pickup Game

Oh, the humaity!

Seriously, it is a great game, and flying with a airplane to pick up a girl is funny, but please, it is just not meant to be. I must admit, it's a fun game, but there's nothing realistic at it... Which might be great! It kept me busy for a minute or two, but afterwards... I ended only playing it once... It looked nice, and had quite some interesting aspects, but I can't give it more than a 8, due to graphics and gameplay, the rest is kinda shitty... If you'd make another game like this, insert more fun, and not so crappy text blogs. But I can't deny I enjoyed this a little...